Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy in Delaware
Improving the Quality of Life for Both Men and Women in Delaware
Men and women experience hormone imbalance for a variety of reasons, including stress, a sedentary lifestyle, poor eating habits, and normal aging. The issues tend to become more prevalent as women approach menopause and men go through andropause. People of both genders can expect hormonal changes as they get older, although not everyone develops an imbalance. You could benefit from Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Delaware if you experience any of the following on a regular basis:
- Chronic fatigue
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Muscle loss
- Weight gain
- Low libido, sexual performance problems, and less enjoyment from sex
- Inability to focus on the task at hand or concentrate for long periods
- Insomnia and other sleep disturbances
- Anxiety, depression, or irritability
Men may develop erectile dysfunction due to a testosterone imbalance as well as have problems with low sperm count. An estrogen and progesterone imbalance in women may cause issues such as infertility, repeated miscarriage, endometriosis, fibroids, and irregular menstrual cycles. A Hormone Specialist in Delaware can pinpoint your exact hormonal issues and create a customized solution for treating them.
How Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Works
This holistic alternative to hormone balancing with synthetic drugs offers quick relief of symptoms without the same risk of serious side effects. That is because the primary ingredients in bioidentical hormones come from soybean and yam plants rather than being artificially created in a laboratory. Doctors who practice non-traditional medicine prefer bioidentical hormones because they are almost an exact replica of human hormones. They also have the ability to customize each patient’s compound of replacement hormones based on his or her unique symptoms and hormone deficiencies.
Improvements You May See with Natural Hormone Balancing
While every patient has unique health concerns and treatment goals, some outcomes are more common than others. The following are some of the benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy that you can reasonably expect:
- Renewed Sense of Optimism and Higher Energy Levels: Chronic fatigue is one of the most common complaints of people with a hormone imbalance. When you’re exhausted all of the time, it can be hard to feel enthusiastic about anything. It seems like a chore just to survive. Balancing your deficient hormones helps to improve your level of energy as well as your outlook on life.
- More Stable Moods: A persistent depressed mood, feeling irritated with people, and a constant state of nervousness can all occur due to an imbalance of hormones and brain chemicals. When hormones are in balance, it tends to even out brain chemistry as well. You will still experience normal emotions, but they will be appropriate to the situation and not extreme.
- Renewed Interest and Enjoyment of Sex: Estrogen and testosterone, which are the primary sex hormones of women and men, play a huge role in sexual desire and ability to follow through on sex when aroused. When they are unbalanced, it can cause low libido, inability to perform, pain with intercourse, or a general lack of enjoyment. Balancing these hormones, along with progesterone in women, can help you have a satisfying intimate relationship once again.
- Improved Ability to Focus and Concentrate: Low levels of estrogen and testosterone also cause foggy thinking. As with mood swings, your brain chemistry also plays a role. You feel spaced out even when you desire to focus on something. Forgetting important details becomes commonplace as well. Although people joke about getting forgetful with age, there’s no reason you have to accept this common problem. Balancing the hormones and chemicals in your brain with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help you feel sharp and focused no matter what the task.
- Weight Loss: When you desire to lose weight, it can be incredibly frustrating to gain it instead. This is especially true when you haven’t made significant changes to your diet or exercise routine. A thyroid imbalance is often to blame. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy helps to boost your metabolism and a sluggish thyroid so the pounds come off easier.
The above are just five of the dozens of benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Please contact the provider of your choice to learn more or to schedule an initial consultation.
Contact a BHRT Specialist Near You to Learn More about the Benefits of BHRT